Are you looking for breast lift surgery Patiala to achieve your desired attractive look? Reborn clinic provides the best breast lift surgery Patiala. Reborn clinic is a cosmetic clinic in which we provide various cosmetics plan which includes the surgical and non-surgical procedure to give you desired look and makes you more beautiful and younger than your look.
A woman breast tends to sag with age which is known as Ptosis. Usually, ptosis occurs in women, when weight fluctuates, pregnancy, and breastfeeding. The surgical mechanism for treating sagging breasts is termed as Mastopexy or Breast Lift. The mastopexy lifts a sagging breast to restore the nipple areolar to a position and also to improve the shape of breast. Sometimes the breast augmentation is combined with the breast lift surgery to increase breast size and projection. Breast lift is a surgical procedure in which raising the sagging breasts and elevates the position of the breasts.
How is breast lift performed?
There are different techniques are used for breast lift, but basically skin is removed from around the areola and in some cases, skin is removed from the bottom of the breast and the remaining skin is tightened and the nipple and areola are repositioned higher up.
There are following breasts lifts methods-
- Periareolar Mastopexy – best for small lifts
- Involves placing the incision immediately around your areola (where the dark skin meets the breast).
- Gives a well-concealed scar
- Short Scar or ‘Lollipop’ Mastopexy – best for moderate lifts
- involves a periareolar incision as described above with the addition of a small vertical incision from the areola down to the crease under the breast (inframammary crease)
- a scar is in the shape of a lollipop and is thus commonly referred to as a ‘lollipop’ mastopexy
- Anchor Mastopexy (Weis skin excision pattern) – traditional mastopexy
- involves the addition of a horizontal scar to the ‘lollipop’ mastopexy
- Only at consultation can the extent of the scar needed be estimated
To get more information about cosmetic surgeries, contact us on a given number below: –